The Hydro-Bell inlet device is the first device introduced in recent years that uses newer materials to capitalize on the effects of culvert fluid dynamics.
The Hydro-Bell inlet device is the first device introduced in recent years that uses newer materials to capitalize on the effects of culvert fluid dynamics. Through this design, it is now possible to maximize the hydraulic efficiency (and/or reduce head loss) of a relined culvert.
Numerous advantages make Snap-Tite®
the best hydraulic culvert lining system:
- Entrance Loss Coefficient (ke) of approximately 0.2 for outlet control conditions
- An average flow increase of 30% compared to plain-end headwalls under inlet control conditions
- As head pressure increases, the Snap-Tite® Hydro-Bell system flow rate increases*
- Connects onto the inlet end of the Snap-Tite culvert liner
- No special training or tools required to install
- Hydro-Bell makes Snap-Tite® the ideal hydraulic option to line failing RCP culverts
- Available in all Snap-Tite® liner sizes 6” through 63”
- Also used for undersized pipe as a separate end treatment
- Various sizes and materials available, ask your representative for more information